Following on from the packet loss seen earlier today our vendor has suggested an upgrade to be actioned to help resolve the issue we saw.

Given the fault we have decided to start the upgrade process later this evening. This will be approx 9pm – 10pm. As this will be in a controlled manner this should have minimal – if any impact to customer services but there may be brief periods where traffic takes alternative routes to some destinations. While we would prefer to provide more notiece however given the issues seen we would rather ensure this is completed so any follow up work can progress quickly.

We will update this ticket later this evening with an update on the progress